Monday, April 25, 2011

My inspiration

Before starting ,thought of saying few words on my friends,who inspired me to start this blog with a hope that they won't mind using their names,Mainly Rachana saurabh,a good friend and a fellow blogger.she's is a talented artist ,who give life to her creation with her paint and palatte.I'm a regular follower of her work .she add life to the eyes of her potrait.she's the one who create an urge to start this blog and who pass me an award (before i start a blog) .thanks rachana.hope you'll be with me in everysteps i take.


Secondly i thank to all my fellow bloggers,among their blogs ,some i follow regularly.hope will soon reach your blogs too while surfing for new blogs and my friends, who always appreciate and guide me in my work.
Thanks to my family ,who always supports me in every steps i take.

No comments:

Post a Comment